Audio, Video and Evidence Solutions for the Courts
VIQ Solutions provides a complete, integrated digital audio, video and evidence capture and management solution for the courts.
Our simple yet sophisticated software uses powerful database technology to take multi-channel digital court recording to the next level. Advanced features like indexed multimedia attachments, powerful search capabilities, integration with case management systems, multi-room monitoring and control, automated fixed/cloud centralized storage, and unmatched security let you control the capture, workflow and collaboration of your court’s digital AV record. VIQ is compatible with a wide range of video and audio capture hardware to give you the most flexibility. We provide the solution that’s right for you, from a single camera and microphone to a country-wide installation of hundreds of courtrooms.
VIQ Court Recording Software Offers:
- Multi-channel digital audio and video capture
- Optional integration with Case Management systems
- Scheduled, automated recording
- Sealed cases and password-protected “off the record” segments
- Indexed notes and multimedia annotations, including private notes for judges
- Customizable hotkey controls
- Complete transcription workflow
- Secure, searchable database
- Flexible audio and video hardware options
- Industry-leading security protocols and encryption
- Automated synchronization across multiple network tiers for sharing and redundancy
- Multi-room monitoring and recording control for larger courts
With VIQ, you can:
- Attach other digital files: Pictures, scanned documents, reports, and other evidence instantly becomes an indexed part of the record.
- Integrate with your Case Management system: Copy data from your case management system for one-click customized recording
- Transcribe your cases: Authorized local or remote transcriptionists can access any file near-real time
- Secure your recordings: Robust security, user access controls and logging of all system activity protects your recordings and helps keep them tamper-free
- Customize your system: VIQ’s extensive software profiles not only support multiple languages but also customer-specific nomenclature across all software
- 3rd Party Database Integration: VIQ’s Case Management Integration Tool can integrate your VIQ recording system with your 3rd party Case Management systems, Docket Management systems, and more for the import, export and sharing of crucial information.
- Remote Playback: With VIQ Media Manager, you can easily access recordings for remote playback or transcription.
- Web-based Access: Secure online access to audio, video and notes for judges and admins through a standard web browser with VIQ AccessPOINT Portal.
- Web-based Transcription: VIQ’s NetScribe provides an end-to-end web-based transcription workflow that gives instant access to recordings.
Multi-Channel Digital Recording Software
The Continuum software suite is the ideal way to move to a digital audio recording system. With Continuum's sophisticated features, it provides the ability to export WAV or Windows Media (WMA) format for playback in standard disk players or digital media playback software.
- Standalone, local recording software for PC's, laptops, or tablets
- Records up to eight independent channels of digital audio
- Ability to archive and back-up audio and recording information to CS/DVD or server for storage and remote access
For additional information on The Continuum software download pdf.
Encompass Pro Suite
The Encompass Pro Suite is a multi-tiered audio capture workflow that provides automated real-time or on-demand redundancy to a server.
The Encompass Pro Suite consists of a customizable configuration of three key components:
- Encompass Workstations: recording stations that capture digital audio and case information
- Middle Tier Servers: serve as an intermediate repository for real-time or on-demand synchronization, providing immediate redundancy
- Central Server: a final repository for the storage and management of audio and case information for the entire system
For more information on the Encompass Pro Suite download PDF.
Make the most of your Case Management system with the Interface to Case Management (ICM) Tool. Seamlessly transport case information from your Case Management system into your VIQ digital recording system.
Why choose the ICM tool:
- Ease of use – with the just a few clicks of the mouse, build your case list and start recording
- Increase turn around time – no need to re-enter case information, everything is instantly transferred from your Case Management system
- Compatibility – The ICM Tool works seamless with leading Case Management systems